Play the notes on your own instrument or sing them: „Read Music“ is listening to you! You’ll see a note and if you played it correctly the next one will show up. The number of tones you’ve found is your score. Can you manage to reach 3 stars?
You know the notes but got the feeling you’re to slow? Do you count from one tone to another or often confuse them? Then this is perfect for you:
The app will train your reaction and with a little practice you’ll be able to find the notes faster on your instrument. Also, this app helps you to keep track of your progress and besides, it just makes a lot of fun!
This is a whole new way of sight-reading and sight-singing.
These are the provided instruments so far:
- Guitar/Electric-Guitar, Bass-Guitar
- Soprano, Mezzo-soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone, Bass
- Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
- Flute, Oboe, Clarinet in Bb and A, Bassoon
- Soprano-, Alto-, Tenor- and Baritone saxophone
- Trumpet in Bb, A and C
- Tenor- and Bass-Trombone
Your instrument is missing? Please let me know!
- Create custom lessons